Tried all kinds of ways to deck your home quite differently, yet in a stunning manner? Well, this post is going to help you in more than one way! The idea of indoor garden might help you get just what you are looking for! While it will fill your life with unbound energy and vitality, it will also impart a unique shade to your interior. Some exotic mini indoor plan can actually convert your living space into an amazing world, without creating a hole in your pocket. No matter how you place the herbs- straight or upside down- this excellent idea can help you get the best value for your money.
Here is the list of few effective DIY indoor garden ideas that will surely make you elate over the same.
- Are the walls at your dining are left undecked? Why don’t you try hanging mugs with designer herbs on them? You can find a lot of choices in the local market itself. Buy a set of miniature clouds and place them above the mugs. Fill the hollow clouds with water and the dripping drops will actually offer your space a unique hue.
- You can give the vacant window panes at your drawing room an astonishing look again! Try to find out two identical containers and drape them with chic & trendy marble papers; trust me, they can create wonders! Get some cactus plants from any local florist shop and plant them in the containers. See the magic then!
- Have you ever imagined creating a mini garden with the abandoned shoe rack at your place? You can use each rack for different species of herbs, thereby crafting out a startling yet amazing creature. Rosemary, Spearmint, Cilantro, Lavender, Basil, Chives can make a wonderful assortment. You can also try writing some message on the rack and give it a different colour.
- Try some small hanging tubs with fragrant flowers on them in your kitchen. The sweet aroma of the blooms, mixed with the spices used in the kitchenette, will pour out an amazing scent.
- Last but not the least; you can utilize some innovative thoughts like using designer cans or pots instead of typical plantation tubs. Yes, you can try them anywhere at your ‘home sweet home’! Be it your bedroom or the balcony or even the kitchen, a mini indoor garden can bring in a mesmeric as well as amazing atmosphere at your home. The tedious and lacklustre interior at your home can now get a new touch with this innovative idea.
What is the wait for? Let your gardening spree get the vibe again. Try out the above tips and give your home a transformational look!